Access and Transport Technologies Testing
ANALYZE AND VERIFY THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR VOICE, VIDEO, AND DATA NETWORKS
X2 Global Network offers professional services for cable, wireline, and wireless operators focused on verifying network performance. The global testing solution includes advanced testing instruments and applications available in X2 Global Network‘s regional depots, ensuring the availability of service any place around the globe, including remote and hard to access areas.
For testing purposes, we typically use products from Sunrise Telecom, the market-leading provider of testing, monitoring, and workflow management solutions. With the versatile Sun Set MTT (Modular Test Toolkit), our field engineers are able to install, verify, and troubleshoot multiple services and technologies using this all-in-one handheld platform. Our testing solutions cover an extensive range of network performance field tests, including bit-error-rate testing (BERT), service turn-up verification, network performance assessment, and IP connectivity testing. We fully comply with the RFC 2544 series of tests created to assess various parameters found in service-level agreements (SLAs). By providing performance availability, transmission delay, link burstability, and service integrity measurements, our Clients can certify that the working parameters of the delivered circuit meet the contract terms and conditions.
Key features of X2 Global Network’s testing solutions include:
- Global availability through a single point of contact (SPOC) for our Clients.
- Market-leading tools and applications used for testing purposes.
- Provisioning of the full range of common network tests, including BERT and QoS verification.
- Integration with complex X2 Global Network solutions, related procedures, and processes.
Supported technologies include:
- Access technologies, including Copper, ADSLx, VDSLx, and SHDSL.
- Transport technologies, including E1/ T1, E3/ T3, SDH/ SONET, ISDN, GSM, SS7, and Frame Relay.
- Optical networks, including OTDR and C/DWDM.
“Our ultimate goal is to provide everything our Clients need for successful deployment of global networking solutions. Through our expertise in the field of technical and local environment knowledge, we are able to deliver, deploy, and maintain ICT solutions worldwide, cost effectively, and in the shortest lead times”.